The objective of Sterling Tools investor relations is to ensure continuous and open communication with all financial market participants.
Sterling Tools Limited, (BSE: 530759, NSE: STERTOOLS) is engaged in the manufacturing of high-tensile (HT) cold forged fasteners mainly for automobiles. The Company is one of top three fasteners manufacturers in India and caters to leading automotive companies in India, Europe and USA. STL has three plants, which are located in Faridabad and has over 900 employees. Our product portfolio includes special fasteners, standard fasteners, surface treatment and coatings, chassis fasteners and engine fasteners.
News / Announcements
1. The registered office of the Company has been changed from Office No. 243 C-10, Regus Elegance, 2F, Elegance, Jasola District Centre, Old Mathura Road, New Delhi-110025 to Unit No. 515, DLF Tower A, Jasola District Centre, New Delhi-110025 with effect from 1st November, 2019.
2. Mr. Narayan Vijay Gopal has been resigned from the post of Chief Financial Officer of the Company effective from 31st December, 2019.
3. The Company has entered into a Joint Venture (JV) Agreement with Jiangsu Gtake Electric Company Limited, a China based Company. The two companies have agreed to join hands to provide the Indian Electric Vehicle OEMâ€™s with best in class MCUs.
4. Shri Atul Aggarwal, Whole Time Director of the Company has been designated as Chief Financial Officer of the Company w.e.f. 14th February, 2020.
5. ICRA Limited (â€śICRAâ€ť) the credit rating agency has upgraded the long-term credit rating of the Company from (ICRA) AA- Outlook-Stable to (ICRA) AA- Outlook Negative.
6. The Company doesnâ€™t have any Material Subsidiary.
7. In terms of Regulation 25 of the SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 (â€śthe Listing Regulationsâ€ť), during the Financial Year 2019-20, the Company has provided one Familiarization Programme on 14th February, 2020 to the Independent Directors in order to provide them with the insights on the Company to enable them to understand the Companyâ€™s business in depth, corporate governance norms and procedures as envisaged in Companies Act, 2013 read with the Rules framed thereunder and the Listing Regulations, overview of Indian Automotive Sector and evolving business models.